Friday, May 16, 2008

Library Thing

Finished The New Policeman and it was wonderful. Each chapter is headed by a piece of traditional Irish music. The name of the piece is the chapter title. The song title is woven into the plot. JJ crawls into the land of the faeries and must save the world -both his and the world of the faeries. The book could be considered controversial because it features a Catholic priest whose aim is to end Irish music and the world of the faeries. So I supposed someone would describe the book as anti-religous in our politically correct world. You will have to read the book to find out who the New Policeman really was.

In another matter, I've been trying to link my Librarything with my blog without success. I'm going to give it another try today.

I also received an email of an article my son sent to me from Japan that has been published in a major magazine there. I'll provide the link here if anyone wants to read it.
http://fitnessjp.com/025_78_save+the+world+by+bike!+the+2008+bee+ride

No comments: