Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Flickring...Twitterin... Oh My - haven't done any of that in ages!

I've set up my Flickr account. You can see the pics as a slideshow with Sneaks. To see the whole video try looking at the programming blog.

My RSS feed is great. I much prefer it to looking at the CNN site on our link under Newspapers,etc. I am currently sharing an article from the Onion.

As for twitter, I see the point, would save time from going into and out of email. Enables a person to send a quick note to someone else's computer and all that. Can't think of a way to use it right now. Anyone out there with any suggestions, please respond.

Glad to share my book reviews until they become annoying. Don't think anyone but me will ever read this thing so I'm not overly worried.

1 comment:

hravan said...

Don't tell everyone how your photos are scattered randomly across all the branch computers. Flikr lets you consolidate once you remember where they are! And what was that funny camera icon anyway?